Table of contents:
1. The Basic Differences Summarized
2. A Response to Orthodox Critiques of Catholic Ecclesiological Preeminence
3. Theological Opinions on the Papacy Prior to 1054 in Both Eastern and Western Christianity
4. Reflections on the Sack of Constantinople in 1204 and Lesser-Known Byzantine Atrocities
5. The Tendency Towards Caesaropapism in the Byzantine Empire and Eastern Orthodoxy
6. Development of Doctrine in Orthodoxy and Catholicism: Different in Essence?
7. Do St. Anselm, St. Thomas Aquinas, and Other Catholic Thinkers Adopt an Unbiblical Rationalism" Leading to a "Remote" or "Impersonal" God?
8. Orthodoxy, Apologetics, and Ecumenism
9. Is Orthodoxy Immune From Dissent, Modernism, and Scandal?
10. Orthodox Compromise on Divorce
11. Orthodox Sanctioning of Contraception
Appendix 1. St. Leo the Great on the Office of the Papacy
Appendix 2. Orthodox Anti-Catholicism
Appendix 3. The Filioque and the Eastern Church Fathers
Further OFFSITE Purchase Options: